MDJ Cordova One

MDJ Cordova One

Sunday 8 May 2016

Floor Plans and Facade


The floor plans I went with was mostly the standard Cordova One design, except I did make a couple minor alterations:
  • Raised ceilings to 2.55m ($4000)
  • Install dual cavity sliding doors to the Home Threate ($880)
  • Install a hung door on the walk in robe ($270)
  • Brick in the walk in pantry window ($280 credit)
  • Provide frosted glass to the kitchen window ($120)


As for the Facade I chose to go with their classic design as I did not see the value in paying an extra $5000 for the facade upgrades, especially given LendLease stipulate you need substantial plantings of trees in front of the house.  The changes I did make to the standard facade are as follows:
  • Deleted the brick stack on the left hand side
  • The brick stack next to the entrance will do right up to the roof height
  • Eve over the front of the garage (developer rule)
MDJ were actually very reasonable here and said that since I was deleting the brick stack they wont charge me for the eaves or entrance brick stack.

 -----------------------

All images I use in the blog can be viewed in their full resolution via my Google Photos Shared Album: https://goo.gl/photos/6iGZqyrBQeA4cPMU9

No comments:

Post a Comment